fbpx

Selected:

The Coffee Sponge

£5.50

The Coffee Sponge

£5.50

4 in stock

Description

The Coffee Sponge is the perfect accompaniment for any zero waste kitchen. It is made from recycled fair trade coffee sacks making it sustainable and they are reusable.

Each sponge is handmade in Britain!

You can wash the sponge with your towels or freshen up in your regular wash, it is recommended every 4-5 days to keep it in a great condition.

The tough jute coffee sack on top of the sponge is stitched to a canvas liner and pure cotton back before being filled with a brushed cotton core and finished with a woven label – ready to tackle your kitchen, bathroom or any tough job you need it for.

When the sponge reaches the end of it’s life at usually around 4 months, it can be cut up and composted or posted in a rag bank for recycling.

Each sponge is unique! Around 60% of the Coffee Sponges feature a plain hessian top but the remaining 40% have part of the logo or insignia of the company who shipped the coffee. Some of these are colourful, some a stark black imprint, some are permanent over time and some wear away as you wash and use them.

The sponges are approximately 12cm long, 8cm wide and 1cm deep.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “The Coffee Sponge”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close Menu
×
×

Cart

Close Panel
Buy for £100.00 more and get free shipping